Register here for our 10th ACARE Make a Difference (MAD) Webinar!
MODERN LONG-TERM PROPHYLAXIS AND TREATMENT OPTIMIZATION BASED ON REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE
Date: 20 February 2024
Time: 17:00 to 18:00 CET
ACARE Make A Difference is an eleven-part webinar series with a primary focus on the diagnostic evaluation of patients experiencing recurrent angioedema, including those with hereditary angioedema (HAE), as well as the enhancement of therapy control and optimization.
The overarching goal of this webinar series is to facilitate the provision of optimal therapy to all individuals afflicted with recurrent angioedema, particularly those affected by HAE, at the earliest possible stage.
Throughout these webinars, various topics will be explored, including strategies to expedite the diagnosis process and reduce instances of misdiagnosis, methods for family screening in HAE patients, the implementation of closely monitored therapy control measures, and guidance on the continual refinement of therapeutic approaches. This specific webinar will place special emphasis on long- term prophylaxis and treatment optimization based on real world experience.
TOPICS and SPEAKERS
- Introduction – Prof. Dr. Marcus Maurer, Germany
- C1-Inhibitor and Long-Term Prophylaxis in real life – Dr. Stefan Cimbollek, Spain
- Lanadelumab and Long-Term Prophylaxis adaption – Dr. Mauro Cancian, Italy
- Oral treatments advantages/disadvantages compared to Long-Term Prophylaxis –Dr. Emel Aygören Pursun, Germany
- Q&A – All faculty
All speakers from:
- Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin Institute of Allergology IFA & Fraunhofer ITMP Immunology and Allergology IA,
- Facultativo Especialista de Área en Hospital Universitario Virgen del Rocío, Sevilla, Spain,
- Barts Health NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom,
- Klinik für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin, Universitätsklinikum Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
Make a Difference is initiated by ACARE and funded by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.